Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blog Award: You're Going Places, Baby










Thanks to Chic Fit Geek for this award! I love blog awards because it makes me feel like someone actually bothers to read the crap I post! :)

The rules:
1. Tell the blogging world where you want to be in ten years.
2. Pass this on to some blog buddies. (I think technically you're supposed to do ten, but I'm going to be lazy and do less)

I can totally swing this!

My big dream for ten years from now is to be able to write for a living. I want to get published and write novels, letting all these ideas careening through my head come to fruition so that I can give them to the rest of the world while supporting my family doing it. I think I would be really happy doing this.

Now, as for who is deserving of this award is a different matter! I follow a lot of different blogs that are all wonderful, so it will be hard to choose my favorites. But a sampling, and in no particular order (okay, maybe alphabetical)..

1. Angel - An Everyday Angel
2. Angie - Angie Eats Peace
3. Tameka - Because Perfection is Boring
4. Crystal - Crystal Clear Reading
5. Ashley - Great Books and Fresh Coffee
6. Jen - My Brain's Comfort Food
7. Leah - My Life: Uncensored
8. Heather - See Heather Write
9. Melissa - The Kitchen Canister

2 comments:

  1. It would be wonderful to be able to write for a living. I always have wanted to do the same...but I doubt it will ever happen for me! You're on your way with all of these book reviews, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....thanks!

    This is a hard one for me to answer. I thought I had the next few years all mapped out, but life is not seeming to work out that way, lately.
    Overall, I can say, in 10 years, I want to be healthy, happy and living life to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete